• Used to indicate whether an abnormal vaginal discharge is caused by bacterial, parasitic infections or yeast infection.
• The test determines whether there is a high or a low risk of bacterial or parasitic infections
by indicating disordered acidity parameters.
• Fast results with easy to read color indicator.
• Convenient to use
Vaginal Ph testing strips
- Wash your hands before beginning the test
- Take one cotton stick out of the package
- Do not touch the strip with your fingers and make sure that it does not come in contact with liquids
- Gently insert the cotton stick 2-3 cm into the vagina, as you would use a tampon
- Gently rotate the cotton swab to ensure that swab comes in contact with the vaginal wall and/or vaginal content
- Smear the swab on the indicator strip then it will change colour according to the acidity
- Read the result immediately after extracting the pH-cotton stick. Compare the colour of the indicator with the colour scale
- Vaginal pH values up to 4.5 are within the normal/healthy range
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.This is not a substitute for advice, diagnosis or treatment by a licensed physician. It is not meant to cover all possible precautions, drug interactions, circumstances or adverse effects. You should seek prompt medical care for any health issues and consult your doctor before using alternative medicine or making a change to your regimen.